Thursday 28 March 2013

Lucky Louboutin's

For my birthday I was very spoilt...I was lucky enough to get a pair of Louboutin's from my lovely boyfriend, Not just any pair, only the pair I had been dying for for about 2 years.

The Ron Ron 100 Vous Velours in Caraibes

Such beautiful shoes in such a stunning colour. 

Ordering them off the website, sadly they did not have my size, so I thought the size up would do...it didnt, so I proceeded to ring around all of the boutiques in Europe practically to find the pair I wanted. Luckily I found ONE PAIR left in the Paris boutique, Boutique Grenelle. A dodgy payment was made over email and I was left for a week wondering if the broken french had been understood and whether I had paid the right person! 

Yesterday however, after several weeks of painstaking anxiety, I received them and they were perfect.
I can not WAIT to wear them to their first cocktail party this saturday. They deserve it, they have traveled a long way.

Now to start saving for the Strass...




No comments:

Post a Comment