Monday 1 April 2013

Cocktail Party

Saturday night just gone, my sister and fiancé held a small cocktail party for a few friends.
I played cocktail tender for the first few sophisticated drinks...the reins were then taken over by the boys who started to mix some lethal concoctions of their own, involving every liquor in sight.

I started with a bramble cosmopolitan, before moving on to a strawberry version. (see recipe here)

Both were delicious and were complimented accordingly. I have since tried a blueberry version, again delightful, proving that a cosmopolitan can lend to any flavour of your preference --Maybe tonight I will try a banana one?

My Louboutins had their first outing and avoided being ruined...turquoise suede is a slightly risky choice when 'walking' back through the garden in the dark, thankfully they survived.

I am now making arrangements for my birthday party this week and a Ladies of Luxury evening on Saturday. My tea set will be in it's prime and I am sure a lot of cocktail testing and approving will be needed before then, along with canapé tasting and cupcake decorating.






No comments:

Post a Comment